The YellowToad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brand New Forum for your Mario, Link, Kirby, or Pokemon!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Yellowtoad Forum Rules, Please Read Them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yellowtoad
Administrator
Administrator
Yellowtoad

YT Coins : 341

The Yellowtoad Forum Rules, Please Read Them Empty
PostSubject: The Yellowtoad Forum Rules, Please Read Them   The Yellowtoad Forum Rules, Please Read Them Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:34 pm

These ain't my rules, these are Zoupo12's rules on the BB forum, some are which are mine.

#1: No Spamming

You'll find this rule in most other forums. The very special rule.

Spam or as we all know it is Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages.

When we find this, you will get 1-100 points in the Spam Bar.

#2: No language

It is find, wrond and stupid to put dirty words on forums. That's why, we made this rule. For each time you make a dirty word or words, you will earn 10-30 points in the Spam Bar. However, minor language, like, hell, and crap, is available.

#3: No Hacking

We find you hack and failed, you will be banned for 3 weeks. You did and got through earns you 3 months. Being a secret bans you permently banned.

#4: No Double Posting

Seriously, you double post, you will earn 50 points in the spam bar. Next time, think before you double post.

#5: No Double Accounts

Double Accounts are not good. If you made another account, you other account will be deleted and you're main account will add 40 points in the Spam Bar. If you made it for you friend or brother or sister, you are okay.

#6: No aruging

Wow, this is a good rule. When you argue, you all act like two years old. Most commonly, this rule is breaked in the RMS thread. You do it, you're banned. Period.

A one week ban will do the job.

#7: No Sexual Content

If you are a pervet, hopefully it's no one here, this is the biggest rule to dodge. This rule talks about the 1 of out 11 systems in the body, your reproductive system, or people would say, how to (insert cuss word here). Do it, your banned, period.

#8: No Spyware

Spyware is a dieases that get spread from one computer to another, hopefully Pepper would.

Spyware is an auto-ban, permentaly.

#9: No Bumping

I'm gonna bump a two month topic, seriously, if it that old, leave it the hell alone. Bumping is also spam, so 25 points in the Spam Bar.

#10: No mini-moddin

Let's see for example, I bumped a topic, and let's say, MarioMarioST said, "You bumped", you are doing our job. For that, you will earn 50 points in the spam bar, again will be a 2 week ban.

Sincerely,
~Yellowtoad, founder of The Yellowtoad Forum
Back to top Go down
https://yellowtoad.forumotion.com

The Yellowtoad Forum Rules, Please Read Them
Page 1 of 1